Monday, June 11, 2012

Whats In a Name?

Madison Rene

We came to it pretty quickly. Quickly meaning in a matter of a few weeks. Your father wanted you to have a middle name with meaning, not one chosen from a book. That is how you inherited Rene. Madison was little trickier. It was among a list of names when we decided to look at meanings. "Daughter of a great warrior." Your father was sold, Scott the Great Warrior. So it stuck, Madison Rene it was.

And the other name ...

The Brave Toothbrush

Yes, my toothbrush is brave these days. I only get a shower about every other day, when someone is home and you'll allow it. And it is usually during these showers that I realize I had not brushed my teeth ... since my last shower. Don't get me wrong, if I have company or am leaving the house the teeth get an emergency cleaning, but other than that my day revolves around you, and you don't care if mommy's breath stinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment