Thursday, January 10, 2013

Learning As You Grow


I cannot believe it has been 9 months since your were laying curled up on my chest in the hospital, and already you are WALKING! Crazy! You are the most amazing person I have ever met, and everyday you teach me more about love, patience, respect, and understanding. I am so sad to see you get older and bigger, but am more proud of how smart and kind you are everyday. Your father and I love you more than we ever thought it was possibly to love. There is not a moment in time that I do not want to be with you, I want to capture each sweet smile in my memory, each laugh and tear forever.

As a side note: Merry Christmas!!

Trying to figure this tissue paper stuff out ... 

And the bows.

Chilling with my uncle Robert, talking to Grams.

I just love the "can I please, mom?" look. 

Daddy reading you the "Story of Me"

And our happy baby girl!

I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment